Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Gods Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
PoG Expansion EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
PoG Expansion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
PoG Expansion EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
PoG Expansion EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
PoG Expansion EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
PoG Expansion EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
PoG Expansion EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
PoG Expansion EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
PoG Expansion EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

5 posters

PoG Expansion

Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2008-10-31

PoG Expansion Empty PoG Expansion

Post by Fact Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:10 pm

If you have an account on zeta, please post here. i am seeing if we can get a small core group to start PoG on Zeta. Truth Will be the Admin for Zeta if it is a go

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CURRENT ALLIANCE IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT THERE, I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE YOU LEAVE!

Last edited by Greety on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    truth
    truth

Male
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

PoG Expansion Empty Re: PoG Expansion

Post by truth Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 pm

im there

The Message i Would like anyone who is on zeta to Send to their alliance the Following: (Make sure you Tailor it to your alliance)

Hello,

Thank You all for the assistance You have offered during my Tenure in this alliance. You have all been great and I have benefited from your knowledge. With that being said Here is an explanation for why I am leaving.

This is a Notification that i will be leaving the alliance shortly due to the Player Community that I belong to deciding to expand to Zeta. Pact of Gods (PoG)
    We are the most active, fun loving alliance on all of ikariam.com. As of now this is an open invitation for the alliance or any member to Join Our Community. The New Alliance will be set up shortly (Pact of Gods). Just mention you were in xAoK and you will be automatically accepted.

if you want to know more about the community please visit our boards at http://pactofgods.ogameteam.org/forum.htm

we are looking for Active members willing to participate in alliance activities from trades, wars, and the usage of our boards. it makes the family like atmosphere stronger when everyone participates and it will better the entire alliance for everyone to use our boards, there is a section set up for pretty much everything. Zeta will also have some exclusive forums they can call their own. this is to make sure we don't leak information. in case we have an enemy from one server in the alliance on a different one. our board system is amazing and we also use a chat client for IM's, have IRC's Set up for "chatroom" atmosphere and Facebook! oh yes Our Community has a Facebook Group, We are Currently Designing a Myspace page, but those take a little bit more time to put together. So Come Check us out!

PoG has Communities set up for Gamma, Epsilon, Eta now and Zeta shortly

Truth | Poseidon
    POG Community ADMIN
    ETA | | ZETA
    IKARIAMCOM
    http://pactofgods.ogameteam.org/forum.htm

-------------

When Signing your message use this format

[main username | alternate username
    Special Ranks You have or Just PoG Community Member
    Server you play on
    IKARIAMCOM
    http://pactofgods.ogameteam.org/forum.htm (ALWAYS INCLUDE THIS)

Last edited by truth on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Greeny42
    Greeny42
    Game Admin
    Game Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 500

Post by Greeny42 Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:27 pm

yup
    truth
    truth

Male
    Number of posts : 115

Post by truth Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:00 pm

Message added above

Zeta Coordinates 39:50
    evilking
    evilking
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

PoG Expansion Empty I have an account

Post by evilking Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:51 pm

I have an account in zeta before but i was banned..Due to multi accounts. But actually it was not really a multi accounts. I only have one but its maybe because 3 of my friends share the same computer in upgrading our town.. Twisted Evil
    Rohan
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female
    Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by Rohan Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:28 am

You know that if you let the Ikariam admins know that you are letting others use your computer to log into the same world but with different users they are really cool about it and set it up that they don't get you for multi... My husband and I play on the Beta server together and it works quite well. We have been playing there for 6 months or so and not gotten banned because of multi accounting. We contacted the game admins and they took us through the appropriate channels so we wouldn't get banned. You just have to do that before anyone else accesses the world you are in.
    evilking
    evilking
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

PoG Expansion Empty Ah, thats quite cool

Post by evilking Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:14 am

i have contacted the admin before, after i was banned but no matter how i tell him he just always say "You are Banned because of multi accounts". But maybe he said that because i am not that persuasive than you are..
    But anyway thanks.
    I cannot recover now my account in zeta because it was already been deleted. I have bunch of classmates there in Zeta. I'll try to contact them if they are interested in joining the alliance..
    Rohan
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female
    Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by Rohan Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:18 am

The issue with them is that you have to tell them before it happens, I think.
    Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2008-10-31

Post by Fact Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:02 pm

thanks for bringing this topic back up, i want this expansion alliance to start up soon? are we ready for you guys to create an alliance, also if you guys arent high ranked there but have i ranked friends, you can ask them to be the "leader" while you build up. or if your in a top 15 alliance and want your alliance to be PoG, let your leaders know about our community. if they are willing to change the name they may turn into PoG. if they agree to it this would be a great time for them to clean house and have enough spots for our members to pile in Razz (clean house = inactives/bans/excess vacations/non participating members)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:51 am