Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Gods Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

+14
talie
Fact
Eldracar
truth
Greeny42
ambrosiaa
Syrcen
Krylo
cerberus
Yazdyeys
nolanshields
-Made-
Raede
Bullpid
18 posters

Re-vamping Military Standards

Bullpid
    Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 675
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 Empty Re-vamping Military Standards

Post by Bullpid Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

With the release of 3.0 and all the changes it brought this would be a perfect time to re-work our Military Standards to better fit the times we are now in.

Le's get everyone's opinion on this and see if/what we want to change.
    yup277
    yup277
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Re-vamping Military Standards - Page 3 Empty Re: Re-vamping Military Standards

Post by yup277 Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:37 pm

You get the full defensive bonus from the wall even if your town hall level is greater now.
    Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2008-10-31

Post by Fact Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:38 pm

This is the last night for Idea's and Suggestions,

A Draft for the final release will be available tomorrow
    Yazdyeys
    Game Admin
    Game Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Post by Yazdyeys Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:44 pm

I've seen many times where it has been said that this is a requirement for entry. I for one, and the directions I've given my Secretary follow suite, have never held the lack of military presence when an application is made as a reason to deny entry. I have always required the new member to beef up ASAP afterward, but not before joining. If they fall in that situation, I say to point out that for military aid to be rendered then they need to adhere to the minimum standing army requirements.

I remember why POG2 was first formed there were some that were looking at leaving POG because they disagreed with the alliance dictating what troops and how many everyone had to make. I agree with both sides. Each player should be free to design their army however they see fit, it is their account after all, but the alliance should not be required to protect people who make no effort to protect themselves. That said, I think the set number of attack and defense points per town level gives the greatest flexibility in creating the army, that is why I suggested it that way. To finish this off I would amend the numbers I stated before to 174 attack points, and 137 defense points. The difference is the addition of 15 attack and 17 defense, the same as 1 ballista ship. That way each player can choose if they make the protection all ground troops, all naval units, or a mix. If the player decides on a mix, then they will already have recommendations for what to use. However, the end choice is always left to the player
    Trance
    Trance
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by Trance Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 pm

As a new member of -PoG- I would love to see minimum army (also TS, GS, Town Walls etc.) requirements. To my mind, in g general whole alliance looks better, stronger and more serious with minimums being disclosed right on the ally page (In game). I really like how some other alliances do that it gives me a feeling that every member from that alliance (must have followed those standards) is strong and active.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm