Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 am

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Calling all girls...

talie
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female
    Number of posts : 130
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Calling all girls...

Post by talie on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

GIRL POWER!

If you are one of the PoG women...leave a post in here!

If there are more than 10 us ... Greety will make us our own usergroup!

Post away ladies!

flower

Rohan
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female
    Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Re: Calling all girls...

Post by Rohan on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:37 am

OK... SO, being a girl in a vast swarm of men is REALLY hard to be taken seriously! Especially when leading the alliance on the Beta server. Thankfully my general and I are close (he is my husband Razz) and he keeps tabs on the stuff that people just don't care. We do have a few women on the Beta server... three for sure! Honestly, our Home Secretary is female and our diplomat (who is taking a break from her duties currently because of real life issues) is female. We manage really well! However, if other alliances know that women lead our alliance they really don't want anything to do with us. Sad but true.

I like that we can have a place to be women and not have to hide that fact. So for all of you who are bad mouthing this newly formed group p*** off! (sorry about the potty mouth, but it got my point across)

As for names, I like "Real Women of PoG" or "The Purple Gods"

Now I have to get back to my homework which isn't doing itself... again... Graduate school is kicking my butt at the moment, thankfully I will have my Masters Degree in June!
    Trava
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Female
    Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post by Trava on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 am

Rohan wrote:So for all of you who are bad mouthing this newly formed group p*** off! (sorry about the potty mouth, but it got my point across)

just in case if somebody took it wrong from my side: I wasn't bad mouthing about anything - I don't mind girls group power or whatever - sorry if the jokes made it look like i was saying bad words. And big respect to Rohan and her crew - because it is really difficult to be anywhere close to ruling the whole alliance (my boyfriend does it on one of the servers, so i sorta understand) Smile))) And probably for the alliance like that it would make alot of sence, but in general it just seems funny to ME - and i don't think that MY word gonna mean something Smile - i'm new to the whole thing and just like talking Smile

Greety, also no offence to you - i asked Bullpid if it was obligatary to have a name in pink, he said it is up to me, but in GENERAL i don't care - make me whatever color you guys like Smile - I'm russian - maybe you can make it the colors of russian flag Smile)))))). If you would like to remeber that i'm a girl i will get myself a girly avatar, what do you think? Very Happy

About the group, if anything intresting gonna be happening there - of course i would take a part - but at the moment don't understand how it will work apart from the Rohan's group - they should be fine. but i'm on gamma and have nothing to do with them.

As Syrcen said
    It's still to be seen if anyone cares enough to actually put forth the effort that building a community requires.

if there are enough girls to acctually put this concept together - fine. But I prefer talking to guys - they are more fun Smile
    Look at the whole conversation - the girls are already overreacting on little jokes and comments - and it is not fun Smile
    Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 675
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Post by Bullpid on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Ladies, I understand that things like this can some times be a touchy subject but lets remember we are all in this together. No one needs to criticizes or take offense to anything said here. People just have different opinions about things and that's goods. To the guys stop spamming their thread. Also from my understanding the idea for doing this in the first place was just to see how many ladies we had in the alliance and make a special group for you all since it rare for women to play this.

Sig by Eldracar

Need to Contact Me? Bullpid @ AIM and Xfire

Rohan
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female

Post by Rohan on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:52 pm

I agree with Bullpid, as per usual. I might have sounded a bit harsh with my words before... but COME ON! We are just looking to have some representation here! The fact that we are playing should tell everyone about our character. If we can get along with men in a game more tailored for men and women who can be seriously moody and insane at times, then we should be proud to be in this group.

To be perfectly honest, my husband won't frequent the boards because we get off topic so often and he doesn't have time to sift through all of the bull that goes on here. The only reason I do is because I am the leader and need to be informed. I keep everyone in my alliance informed as well.

As it is, we are getting too upset about something as paltry as gender. I, for one, am going to let things lie from now on. I will not laugh at jokes on the behalf of my gender though. I can laugh about most anything, but I am not a stereotypical female and neither is any other female who plays this game because we play this game.

It would be great to have this group named after me; however, I also think that would be counterproductive and a bit over the top. Thanks foe the warm thoughts though! farao
    Poison
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female
    Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Poison on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 pm

It's as simple as:

Girls rule

Boys drool

That is why we get our own group ^_^
    talie
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female

Post by talie on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 pm

It's funny, most everyone has valid points, however, it really was not meant to be an argument of any kind!

I am glad that we have a group...it is a real bonus to know who the other girls are. It may not mean something to everyone...but to me, it does. I hate chatting or messaging with someone and not knowing if I am talking to a girl or a guy. It doesn't change anything in my conversations, it is just nice to know! Also, I love seeing another girl jump into the chatbox...then we can gang up on Greety, lol. (Just Kidding ~ Greety knows I think he's a God) Razz

Even though I love the colour pink...I am the farthest thing from a "girly-girl" really...sometimes I let the guys razz me about it...but really, I am a 35 yr old, married, mother of two boys...I am a certified hockey coach and trainer for my sons' teams, and I coach co-ed soccer at the school where I teach. My favourite movies are horror and thriller flicks, and I don't scream like a girl. I wear black and pink Airwalks to teach in everyday, and have no idea how some of my colleagues wear six inch heels and make it through the day. I definitely reject any sort of motto that includes the word "Panty," as it makes no sense and is irrelevent. I am very conservative in my behaviour in public and at work...however, at home and with my friends I swear like a sailor ROFL

It is good to get to know everyone a little better...Rohan, you rock! You are an excellent diplomat on Eta...looking forward to being more active on that server after I finally take over Raissa's account. Poison, you always know just what to say and just how to say it! Since many of us play on different servers, some of them overlapping...I think it will be a good thing to swap experiences of how things go in different worlds! I play Gamma, Eta, and Zeta.org.

I want us to be friends...girls & guys alike...but just like at home, sometimes we all need our own space to go to once in awhile...at least I do.

Rohan
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female

Post by Rohan on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Very Happy

Thanks!

We get along well here.

Yazdyeys
    Game Admin
    Game Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 109

Post by Yazdyeys on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Huh? What? Sorry I missed that Poison. I was wiping up my chin. lol!

I'm actually very glad to see this group. It provides another opportunity for some of our members to become better friends. I had a thought for a name for the group. Goddesses of the Pact. For a moto you could have, "Providing true strength from behind the scenes." Below that line it could have added, "or in your face, whatever suites our mood." I've heard it said before, "Behind every great man there is a woman." This was meant to demonstrate that many great, though unsung, deeds are performed by women. Namely that most men that have done anything of note would not have been able to make so great of accomplishments without the help/support of the woman in their life. I for one believe it, and it is the basis for the first line. The second line comes from having seen what my General and others like her are capable of. Now I'm not a part of this group, on account of I don't qualify, but I just wanted to throw that suggestion out there, and state my support of it. Smile

Last edited by Yazdyeys on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    talie
    Girls Only
    Girls Only

Female

Post by talie on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Right on Yaz! applaud

I love the name Goddesses of Pact...it really works, and the motto is great too!
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2008-10-31

Post by Fact on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:47 am

the GOP of the POG!?

lol sounds political Smile

SUCKS TO BE YOU!

Yazdyeys
    Game Admin
    Game Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 109

Post by Yazdyeys on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:12 pm

No that would be GOTP in POG. Much more of t-h-i-s and we'll have alphabet s-o-u-p. lol!
    yup277
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by yup277 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Greety wrote:the GOP of the POG!?

lol sounds political Smile

Lol true!

GOP = Grand Old Party

Trava
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Female

Post by Trava on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:00 pm

so anything happening here? Rolling Eyes
    Trava
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Female

Post by Trava on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm

oh Greety, btw, that avatar is for you to know there are some girls around bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 am