Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 am

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Good or Bad?

Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 675
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Good or Bad?

Post by Bullpid on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:33 pm

To all the pirates out there I would like to know if you have a limit on who you will pillage and if so what is it? I ask this because with 3.0 you know have to ability to take every resource a person has. So for example if you have a total score of 200k is it ok to attack some one with a total score of 100k? what about 50k? What if your score is 500k? What do you all think?

Sig by Eldracar

Need to Contact Me? Bullpid @ AIM and Xfire
    -Made-
    Game Operator
    Game Operator

Number of posts : 397
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Re: Good or Bad?

Post by -Made- on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Well I consider myself a pirate (gentleman pirate that is), so I'll respond.

When looking for targets, I usually start with people who have a decent overall score (50,000 +) who have a low generals score. I consider a general score of over 1000 sufficient enough that I'll look elsewhere. If they have a lot of resources with no spy defense, I'll attack them. I don't really have a limit on how low I'll go in terms of overall score. I'll usually leave people alone under 20k, but that's just because I can find better targets. If I attack someone, and I get no response, I will continue to attack them. If their response is nice and they ask me to stop politely, I will, and I'll usually give them a tip for better defense. If their response is unkind, I will continue to attack so long as it is profitable. The biggest thing I look for is weak spy defense. If I can spy on them with ease, I will make them a farm of mine so long as they want to be one. I have also made it a point to hit wine and sulfur colonies after the update.

I usually hit members with smaller armies and full warehouses just because it's easier and it works. If that ever gets old, or I run out of targets, I'll hit the bigger players. I also don't care which alliance they are in, unless that alliance has a lot of members around me or they are friends of ours.

An example of my last pillage:
    Player (insert name)
    total score: 23,776
    generals score: 59
    loot: 13516 wood 18134 wine 7618 marble
    yup277
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by yup277 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:40 pm

I generally pillage people until they send me a message asking me to stop. I generally look for someone that simply has a low Hideout level and a low general score (around half of mine). Once I've spied their town I determine what to send and if I will even pillage it (I don't pillage anything that won't give me at least a full 80 ships of goods). I don't have a limit to minimum TS, but I usually look for people with at least 100k score (they hoard the most goods).

My most recent farm hasn't contacted me and I've taken over 200k goods. He keeps building his military a bit, but his walls and hideouts stay at level 1. I'll enlighten him of this once I've tapped him out or he's asked me to stop.

Krylo
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Male
    Number of posts : 130
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by Krylo on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:31 pm

I usually limit it to one attack per person, then move on. I have no standards for size, just easy pickin's. But I won't annihilate them...just a simple grab and go.
    nolanshields
    Game Operator
    Game Operator

Male
    Number of posts : 443
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by nolanshields on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:38 pm

If someone has a Zero generals score, they are fair game. I make exceptions for players who are clearly new (like one town only), but I try to keep tabs. If someone has been playing the game for a while and hasn't made any significant progress (like their total score stays at the same level, they don't expand or grow, etc), then I free them of their goods.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:33 am