Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Gods Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

+18
riechs_fury
TheRock
Dahon
Hadrian X
McCoby
scifer
Poison
Aibfie
ambrosiaa
Bluefox
Killaloting
Yazdyeys
-Made-
kaliiza
Greeny42
Fact
Bullpid
Eldracar
22 posters

What games are you currently playing?

Eldracar
    Eldracar
    Game Operator
    Game Operator

Male
    Number of posts : 591
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Empty What games are you currently playing?

Post by Eldracar Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wondering what everyone is playing besides Ikariam. I'm currently playing:

Tribal Wars
    Urban Dead
    Battlefield 2142
    Civ4
    Sims 2

I'm also looking to get my hands on Fallout 3 soon.
    Bullpid
    Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 675
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Bullpid Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:39 am

Yeah that does suck. We should figure out a time and get together on there and go kick some butt.

I just ranked up the other day, finally, to second lieutenant. It's taken a long time cause even though I've kept playing it I only play for a couple hrs a week and will play for like a month then stop for a month, so on and so on.

My IGN is the same, Bullpid, whats yours?

http://www.bf2stats.net/player/70690544/
    scifer
    scifer

Male
    Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2009-01-25

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by scifer Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:39 pm

In-game name is Scionic

http://bf2s.com/player/44648776/

It's my original character. I posted on bf2s and found out all i needed to do was update to the newest patch (1.41). I had been playing it straight out of the box. I still can't get VOIP to work though. Sad

Grats on getting your rank! It'll be a while before I get my next one so I have a lot of time to get more badges and what not. BTW, I'm only playing BF2 because I don't have any of the expansions. I originally started when it came out or somewhere around there and quit playing right before SF came out. I may pick it up in the future but I'm not sure yet. My friend has a copy of BF2142 that he doesn't use so I may check that out here soon if he ever remembers to bring it into work.

It would be awesome to play together if our times can coincide, but we'll have to use vent since I can't get VOIP to work as I stated.
    Eldracar
    Eldracar
    Game Operator
    Game Operator

Male
    Number of posts : 591
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

Post by Eldracar Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 pm

I recently picked up Left 4 Dead. Anyone else playing this?
    McCoby
    McCoby
    Private
    Private

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by McCoby Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Besides Ikariam, I play Runescape and Call of Duty: World at War for my Wii. If any of you play call of Duty for the Wii, and are looking for a friend, I'd be willing to play. I don't know anyone who has it for the Wii, sadly.
    Hadrian X
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by Hadrian X Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 pm

This is it for now. Just Ikariam. Sad...
    Bullpid
    Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male

Post by Bullpid Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 pm

I have been relaying MGS1,2 and 3 lately.
    Dahon
    Private
    Private

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Post by Dahon Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:13 am

Much of those mentioned games are familiar to me but I haven't much any of them too.
    So sad we have different set of games in our country, here I have played: RF Online, Ragnarok Online, Cabal Online since it is few of the only published games in our country. I'm having a hard time playing global server games since I usually end up annoyed due to connection lag spikes etc.
    I have played other offline games well enough though such as old DOS games like lion king, junglebook, pitfall, etc etc. lol. Some old blizzard games Diablo 1, Starcraft, Warcraft, and few 3ps DMC, Hitman etc. Also some FPS like Counterstrike, America's Army (this one's online), BF2(this one too).

I can't remember them all but all I know is I had a nice time playing them. bounce
    TheRock
    TheRock
    Artist
    Artist

Male
    Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by TheRock Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:03 pm

It's been all about COD4 lately. I just picked up Hawx tonight and have heard good things. Might get KZ2 this weekend. So many choices...
    Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2008-10-31

Post by Fact Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Rock what is up with your Signature
    riechs_fury
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post by riechs_fury Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:58 pm

I play an online game called SEAFIGHT (can be found at SEAFIGHT.COM). I sail my pirate ship, testing and questing. i blow up NPC ships and war against my enemies (other player ships) and cature the gold on there baot. I lead an alliance and a guild on the AMERICAN EAST server and my guild holds one of the 22 guild islands on our server. We are always recruiting and (a little known fact) we supply our new members with the gold to buy the best ship and crew from the BAZAAR. (pearl cannons and ammo are bought with pearls (ambrosia type item) and are not supplied by the alliance/guild.) Teamspeak is mandatory to join our guild/alliance but we are a very diverse group that have tons of fun. Many of us also play IKARIAM while we sail our ships - a nice distration from waitin on that plunder to return or that Town Hall timer to expire so you can build somethin else. If interested in learning more hit me up on this thread, or send me an ingame (ikariam) message to RIECHS_FURY @ RIECHSVILLE 37:25.
    evilking
    evilking
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Empty Hmmmm

Post by evilking Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 am

I've been most active in kingsage..World 2..Created by gameforge..
    yogibare
    Private
    Private

Male
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by yogibare Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:17 pm

I play Ikariam, and Warfish all day while at work and a bit when I get home.

(To get an invite to Warfish just go to my network site: http://warfish.net/networks/seve20070926140336 Warfish is a free web based RISK type game with different maps. Tell them Severene sent you.)

When I get home I play World of Warcraft for a few hours. FIretree > Horde> No Life - I have an 80 war and an 80 DK.

Before I go to bed I play a little Spore. Here is my spore page: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Severene42

I play several hours of games a day while holding down a 40 hour a week job while married with 3 kids. I just try to sleep less. Razz
    ClarkeGable
    ClarkeGable
    Corporal
    Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post by ClarkeGable Fri May 15, 2009 1:48 am

Currently Playing
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam
    Dynasty Warriors 6
    Warhawk (PURE ownage)

Recently Beaten
    Fallout 3 about 4 or 5 times in a row (Lincoln Repeater 4 Life)

Other Games Playing atm:
    2 Pathfinder Paizo adventures
    1 DnD 3.5/Pathfinder (Apocalypse Stone)
    Dark Heresy (40k d10 based RPG, I beleive we're doing Illumination)
    Proud commander of a 1300pt Space Marines Iron Hands army (Walkers Strike Force, Biscuit Warriors)
    Soon to be commanding Armageddon Steel Legion Imperial Guard
    Oh, yeah, and a Champions Based Heroes campaign also (sucks)
    Blizzard = Poser
    GW = The Real Deal

Who's Got Hobbies? I Got Hobbies.
    tutaka702
    tutaka702
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Male
    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by tutaka702 Fri May 15, 2009 10:36 am

Ikariam is my primary entertainment at the moment

Other games / Series
    Starcraft for life ( can't wait until I get my hands on the new one )
    Diablo occasionally ( can't wait until I get my hands on the new one )
    Guitar Hero
    Spore
    Heroes of Might and Magic
    Lords of Magic
    For my daughters well being I am no longer a WoWer... for now
    Halo ( as soon as I fix my 360 Sad )
    and of course the never ending addiction
    Dungeon Keeper Twisted Evil
    Bullpid
    Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male

Post by Bullpid Fri May 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Whens the new Starcraft and Diablo come out?
    tutaka702
    tutaka702
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Male

Post by tutaka702 Fri May 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Nothing official yet but from the video's and demos they are getting close. So to keep with Blizzard tradition... another 2 years or so Suspect
    Bullpid
    Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male

Post by Bullpid Fri May 15, 2009 4:36 pm

LOL soo true.
    Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male

Post by Fact Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm

well beta tests are up, and guess who got in the Beta Opt iN:P
    tutaka702
    tutaka702
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Male

Post by tutaka702 Fri May 15, 2009 9:44 pm

/drool How is it ? Worth the decade freaking wait?
    Oh the hours spent playing custom maps late in the evening, until an awful color started pouring through the windows. I would look up and say, who the hell needs sleep anyway? This battle has been going on for 4 hours and there is no way in hell I'm giving up now. So I send my 12 sets of Hydralisks in and laugh maniacally into the sunrise. Those were the days Neutral
    Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male

Post by Fact Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Lol ive done that too.

Now i dont think ANY game can be worth the decade + wait for a new game, but i tell you what, its feels really good.

To me, it seems like Starcraft on the WoW Engine. But its still freaking awesome. havent really gotten into it as my comp crapped out on me the day i got it.....hey....that could be why! lol..... but my new stuff should be here tomorrow and on monday ill be able to play it . Wonder if Cheat Codes work lol
    tutaka702
    tutaka702
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Male

Post by tutaka702 Fri May 15, 2009 10:20 pm

There is no Cow Level!
    Let me know how it is Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 pm