Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Gods Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
Equal Share Compromise EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
Equal Share Compromise EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
Equal Share Compromise EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
Equal Share Compromise EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
Equal Share Compromise EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
Equal Share Compromise EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
Equal Share Compromise EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
Equal Share Compromise EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
Equal Share Compromise EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

Equal Share Compromise

Bullpid
    Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 675
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Equal Share Compromise Empty Equal Share Compromise

Post by Bullpid Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:25 pm

The Equal Share Compromise

The Equal Share Compromise is essentially this: take the number of workers you have at the Saw Mill or the Vineyard / Quarry / Mine, and add a zero to the end of that number. That's how much you should donate. I Previously backed up this requirement with military force, but you're more than welcome to implement it however you see fit.

So Number of People Employed at a Resource Outlet x 10 (200 people would be 2000 wood) This is Repeated once a week.

-As an Admin, I encourage all of you to be leaders of your island communities. That means reaching out to other players on your island for trade opportunities, cultural treaties, and mutual military protection--even if they're not members of GODSCOMM. The prosperity of an island depends on all of its residents, not just a few of them.

To that end, I want to point out that making regular donations to your island's Saw Mill and Luxury Resource generator (whether it be a quarry, vineyard, crystal mine, or whatever it is you get sulfur from) should be a part of your game plan. GODSCOMM members should always try to take the lead in contributing the most resources and not let others do all the work.

Let's face it--making donations is a smart move. Even calling them "donations" is something of a misnomer because they're actually investments--investments that always (always always always) pay dividends in spadefuls.

If players on your island aren't making their fair share of donations, try to find a diplomatic solution. Message the players and (politely) ask them if they could do more to help out. If you don't receive a favorable response, message other players on the island to ask them to try to message the non-donater. If all that doesn't work and the non-donater is the member of another alliance, try messaging the leader of the alliance to see if they can do something about it. It takes some effort, but a higher level of resource out-put is worth it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED: March 4th, 2009
    (~Greety)

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:06 pm