Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Gods Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

3 posters

Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies

Bullpid
    Bullpid
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 675
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies Empty Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies

Post by Bullpid Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:00 pm

With the release of 3.0 and all the changes it brought this would be a perfect time to re-work our Laws and policies to better fit the times we are now in.

Le's get everyone's opinion on this and see if/what we want to change.
    Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2008-10-31

Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies Empty Re: Re-vamping our Laws and Polocies

Post by Fact Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:28 pm

No body wants to revamp our laws?

you can Remove Any or add and suggestions you would like, so dont be shy
    Krylo
    Krylo
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Male
    Number of posts : 130
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by Krylo Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:28 am

I honestly think they are good as they currently stand. It's not like v3.0 changes the etiquette of how the game is played.

Maybe add the line "if contacted by the person you are pillaging, re-evalute attacking them, encourage them to grow and to join -PoG-." I think it is important in this game to not blast a person off the face of Ikariam with repeated attacks. It doesn't happen alot (no one has ever contacted me on towns I'm about to pillage), but I know when I took over Greety's account on Zeta, that very morning I was under attack from a member of AOK. I sent a quick message asking to cancel their attack. They replied back that they would, and even invited me to join AOK. I declined (obviously, I'm here), but it was nice to see communication work. It lets the attacker know that there is someone who actually pays attention on the other end of the attack. I think it is a good show of character, possibly someone that would benefit our alliance. Of course, if their message is all bitchy, then screw it, pound them into the sand for being poor diplomats. I know a guy in my alliance on Beta (not -PoG-, sorry, but they're swell guys and gals) was getting attacked, so he contacted the attacker, and the attacker replied basically saying since my guy communicated, he would move on to another target.

Overall, it's just an idea I had on recruiting people who are actually involved in playing this game.

Oh, one other thing, have they updated leech checker yet for 3.0? Since they removed the soft caps the calculations are all screwy now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:51 pm