Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Gods Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

3 posters

Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands

JaxJagsfan
    JaxJagsfan
    Corporal
    Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands Empty Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands

Post by JaxJagsfan Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 am

I have asked my lone neighbor, smileyman90, who is on my crystal island to join our POG2 alliance. He currently has 72,208 points which would likely make him one of the top ranked guys on our roster. If he joins us, we really need to try to woo some of our fellow alliance members to relocate to my 4 islands which all currently have level 15 saw mills. The marble and crystal islands have level 13 marble quarry and crystal mine. The wine island has a level 12 vineyards and the sulfur island has a level 11 sulfur pit. The reason why we need some of you guys to move in is because it would be a great help to me and smileyman90 with the wood donations plus we'd be able to defend each other against pillagers.
    Vulcan
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands Empty Re: Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands

Post by Vulcan Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 am

What are your coords?
    JaxJagsfan
    JaxJagsfan
    Corporal
    Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands Empty Re: Need some of you guys to move in on my 4 islands

Post by JaxJagsfan Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:53 pm

48:7
    49:7
    49:6
    48:6
    Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2008-10-31

Post by Fact Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:25 pm

he is qualified for our p0g, (with a zero) and we definitely need members. if its just you two, i would suggest that both of you move to one of our 2 stronghold area's (78:49 area and 70:85 area) it would be easier then getting 14 people to move to you lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:04 pm