Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Community

It appears you are not logged in. If this is your first time around, please Register and an Admin or Moderator will Privately message you Via, inGame, Game Boards, These GodsComm boards, or Email.

GODSCOMM Board Team

Gods Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of Gods' shine through.

If you guys have noticed, i have been active on beta, alpha and more recently back on eta, theta and zeta. A New Community is being built for Alliances that share the members of my alliances. Currently ONLY the ZETA alliance will be in this alliance, however an extention on beta, and alpha are in the works. from that we should beable to gain some experience and active userbase in which we will be able to expand to theta, eta, and other notable servers. ALL former POG alliances are welcome to Join the New Community.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Latest topics

» Alliance banners
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm by laurelin717

» Active
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am by Fact

» MERRY CHRISTMASS
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 am by cerberus

» Prayers for the lost
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm by cerberus

» Theft Prevention
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am by Fact

» Ventrilo
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am by Fact

» NBC Poll
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm by ambrosiaa

» Board look
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 am by Fact

» New Board Functions
Alliance Application for Sillyking44 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am by Jergens

Vent Info

ventrilo Hosting by InstantVentrilo.com

5 posters

Alliance Application for Sillyking44

Sillyking44
    Sillyking44
    Private
    Private

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Alliance Application for Sillyking44 Empty Alliance Application for Sillyking44

Post by Sillyking44 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Server: Theta

*Alliance Name and Tag you are applying to: Hard Dawn(HARD)

-IGN(in game name): Sillyking44

-**Board Name(Ikaraiam Boards): Sillyking44

-***Coordinates: 43:68

-Total Score:1390, i'm just starting out it will rise.

-Generals Score: 0 at the moment, getting my towns started then i'll work on military.

-Your Ambitions in the world of IKARIAM and why you would like to join: I would like to become a top player, but my main goal is to have fun..this is a game after all. I also enjoy making friends and interacting with other players.
    Eldracar
    Eldracar
    Game Operator
    Game Operator

Male
    Number of posts : 591
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

Alliance Application for Sillyking44 Empty Re: Alliance Application for Sillyking44

Post by Eldracar Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey, who in HARD do you know? I forgot who it was, but someone mentioned that you were his alliance leader on Beta, I think.
    Sillyking44
    Sillyking44
    Private
    Private

Male

Alliance Application for Sillyking44 Empty Re: Alliance Application for Sillyking44

Post by Sillyking44 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Indeed i am. Your member Krylo is my Home Secretary on Beta, didnt know if i should mention that in my original post or not.
    Eldracar
    Eldracar
    Game Operator
    Game Operator

Male
    Number of posts : 591
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

Post by Eldracar Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Yeah, it's Krylo. Okay, let me confirm that he vouches for you. That's important, because we only accept applicants by invite or referral. Apply whenever you are ready, and once I've heard back from Krylo you will be accepted into HARD as an applicant with Helot rank. From there, we will see how it goes. If everything works out, in time you will be promoted to full member with Hoplite rank.

Bear in mind that participation is key. As the leader of an alliance, I'm sure that you won't need that explained. We try to keep a tight knit crew, so we want people who we can count on and get along with.
    Sillyking44
    Sillyking44
    Private
    Private

Male

Post by Sillyking44 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:52 pm

I saw that on your external. I will apply shortly, and that is fine i understand. Yes i know, I've learned that one the hard way, i shouldn't let you down.
    Krylo
    Krylo
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Male
    Number of posts : 130
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by Krylo Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Well, since I'm a little late to this shin-dig, just wanted to make it official, Sillyking44 is a good guy and a good leader in Beta. Plus he can put up a fight, as was evident in the last world war on Beta. I believe he will be a good player for us in HARD, not to mention he knows tons of other players scattered about on the different servers.
    ClarkeGable
    ClarkeGable
    Corporal
    Corporal

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post by ClarkeGable Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:02 pm

To add, SillyKing44 was not my easiest pillage. I did it mercilessly, as we do it on this server, but, he was never undefended. And always a bit of stiff resistance when going in. He also was one of the few people on the server that I've hit hard that ACTUALLY had ships and troops in his town, not just 10-enough phalanx.
    Sillyking44
    Sillyking44
    Private
    Private

Male

Post by Sillyking44 Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks guys. I believe you can close this thread since i've been accepted, i look forward to playing with you guys.
    Fact
    Fact
    Board Admin
    Board Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 760
    Registration date : 2008-10-31

Post by Fact Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Thread Closed Per acceptance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 pm